Excellence, Innovation, Scholarship.
- by increasing the number of scholarly projects we can serve through our intensive editorial process;
- by making this process accessible and transparent through social media;
- by creatively employing both existing and developing technology in support of excellence in early American scholarship.
We are excited to continue to explore additional opportunities with the help of the following individuals.
- Nicole Aljoe, Northeastern University and OI Council
- Erica Cavanaugh, Center for Digital Editing, University of Virginia
- Matthew Cohen, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Sharon M. Leon, Michigan State University
- Molly O’Hagan Hardy
- John Sherer, University of North Carolina Press and OI Council