- Annual subscriptions include four consecutive issues of the William and Mary Quarterly.
- Subscriptions are $34.99; individual issues are $9.99.
- Payment will be charged to the user’s iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.