Copyright Permissions Policy
All requests to reprint material from the WMQ Third Series, in whole or in part, should be submitted to:
William and Mary Quarterly
Attn: Office Manager
P.O. Box 8781
Williamsburg, VA 23187-8781
or fax to 757-221-1047
or email to email@example.com
- Consent of the WMQ in writing is required for reproduction, storage in a retrieval system, or transmission (electronic, mechanical, photographic, or otherwise) of the Third Series or any part thereof.
- Separate specific permission is required for each form of reproduction, storage in a retrieval system, or transmission.
- Full bibliographical citation to the article is required.
- Articles should be reprinted in full, including all footnotes. Exceptions may be allowed after WMQ consultation with the author.
- All permissions are for one reprinting only.
- A reprint fee is charged based on the number of pages in the original published article, payable to the Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture.
Permission to reprint reviews will be granted only with the consent of the reviewer.
Copyright Permissions Policy for the First and Second Series
The First and Second Series of the William & Mary Quarterly is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Reprint and Index Information
The Quarterly is also available in the following forms:
The cumulative Index for Third Series, Volumes 31-45 (1974–1988) is available at $15.00 from the Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture, P.O. Box 8781, Williamsburg, VA 23187–8781.
First Series (1892–1916) and Third Series (1943–1968) back issues are available from Periodicals Service Company, 11 Main Street, Germantown, NY 12526. Phone: 518-537-4700 · fax: 518-537-5899. Website: http://www.periodicals.com/html/ihp_e.html?ew01316. Contact them for availability of the Second Series. The cumulative Index for Volumes 1–15 (1943–1958) is also available.
The Second Series may be obtained from Norman Roth Publishing, Inc., 330 West 58th Street, New York, NY 10019. Phone: 212-765-8200 fax: 212-765-2393
The Third Series, including the three cumulative Indexes, is available from University Microfilms International, P.O. Box 1346, 300 North Zeeb Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48106. Phone: 1-800-521-0600 fax: 1-313-761-4700
Information and orders relating to the above should be directed to the company offering the edition.